Replace "http://www.burnhamformayor.co.uk"

Burnham For Mayor

Thursday 22 October 2015

Calling Leigh's Veterans

I will be hosting my annual Veterans Lunch on Friday, 6th November 2015 at Leigh Miners’ Welfare Institute commencing at 12noon.

The annual event brings together veterans from across the Leigh Constituency as well as veteran organisations.

Following my campaign to raise awareness of the HM Armed Forces Lapel Badge all recipients of the badge will receive a personal invitation, but the event is open to all HM Armed Forces veterans in the Leigh Constituency and a nominated guest on a first come first served basis.

To confirm attendance please call Andy’s constituency office on 01942 682353 or email my office.

I know that veterans across the community look forward to attending, catching up with comrades and to remember the contribution and sacrifice of all those who have served their country across the globe. I hope that this small gesture will show Leigh’s appreciation for the valuable service our local veterans have given and continue to give to local life.